Enhancing Business Processes for Productivity
Projects that fall under this category largely help businesses diagnose and improve current business operations. This can be done through streamlining workflow, creating new processes, digitization, or resource management optimisation. The end goal of adopting these new processes is to help your business stay profitable and efficient.
From 1st June 2017, projects that are focused on purchasing equipment shall have their awarded percentage capped at 50%.
- Review existing business processes, identify areas for improvement, and develop a productivity measurement system to track and analyse company productivity levels
- Adoption and implementation of proposed solutions to automate existing operations and streamline internal processes
- Aquisition of relevant equipment identified to improve the productivity of your company
- Office equipment or warehouse items that are typical for everyday use
- Software and equipment not relevant to the project
- Costs associated with setting up your business
- Items already subsidised through other grant schemes